House, business or apartment move coming up? Call us now to discuss your removal requirements and we will find the best option for you. Use our handy space calculator to estimate your load and/or storage requirements.
All of the Man in Demand Removals’ trucks:
- have a smooth uplift into the trucks which lessens any potential damage to your goods;
- are available for long haul services (inclusive of interstate relocations);
- meets environmental standards;
- are fitted with the latest technology; and
- are fully insured.
- Have a one off Fuel levy charge with every relocation
1. One Tonne Ute With Tray Back
A Man In Demand Removals' one tonne ute for lighter duties
Prices start from $95.00 per hour (minimum of three hours) for 1 man and Ute
- Full size tray for maximising load.
- Fold down sides for easy access.
- Very practical to carry a few items and able to do faster, multiple trips.
- Has ladder racks available for those longer loads.
- Low loading height.
- Tools, covers, trolleys and strapping available on request.
2. Small Trucks With Tail Gate Lifter ( 4.5 to 6.5 Tonne)
A Man in Demand Removals’ 4.5 - 6.5 Tonne Pantech with Tail Gate Lifter for smaller or budget removal jobs.
Prices start from $125.00 per hour (minimum of three hours) for 1 man and Truck
- 25-30 cubic metres capacity (average one-two bedroom flat or small house)
- 500kg tail gate lifter (there goes the piano!)
3. Medium Trucks With Tail Gate Lifter
A Man in Demand Removals’ 10.4 Tonne Pantech with Tail Gate is ideal for bigger removal jobs.
Prices start from $140.00 per hour (minimum of three hours) for 1 man and Truck
- 40 cubic metres capacity (average three bedroom flat or house)
- 1000kg tail gate lifter (there goes the piano!)
4. Large Truck With Tail Gate Lifter
A Man in Demand Removals’ 12 Tonne Pantech with Tail Gate is ideal for the largest of removal jobs
Prices start from $160.00 per hour (minimum of three hours) for 1 man and Truck
- 45 cubic metres capacity (large house)
- 2000kg tail gate lifter (there goes the piano!)
Tips for your relocation
Moving can be stressful. By following these tips, we can make the experience as stress-free as possible for you.
- Be prepared! Don't leave cleaning the fridge until last as the big items are loaded first.
- Make sure you have everything well-packed and ready to go. Don't leave packing until the day you move – it always takes longer than you think.
- The more uniform the boxes the better for efficient loading.
- Pack lighter items in tea chests and heavy items in smaller boxes.
- Always wrap breakables in bubble wrap, cloth or packaging paper and mark the boxes “fragile”.
- Have your boxes delivered right to their final destination – label them by area eg kitchen, main bedroom, garage etc.
- When organising your move, be as accurate as you can about what is involved (eg how much furniture, white goods, number of boxes). Use our space calculator to help you.
- Be clear about parking, ease of access at origin and destination, possible challenges (eg narrow hallways, steep stairs) and furniture that needs dismantling.
- Don't be disappointed and frustrated on the day - measure exit points and new destination entry points to ensure large items are going to fit.
- Let us know in advance if you need furniture reassembled at your destination.
- Moving can be stressful and people may need to vacate premises by a certain time. Part of our service is arriving promptly at the scheduled time. Please keep this in mind when estimating your load to ensure we allow enough time before our next booking. It is better to over-estimate than under-estimate.
- It is preferable, if possible, to pre-move any animals such as cats, anxious dogs or caged birds.
* Terms and conditions apply
** Terms and conditions apply to all quoted prices